Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Fallschirmjager Helmet M38 ET71 opinions please?

Article about: Hi guys, I am starting conversations with a seller about a Fallschirmjager Helmet. Would you be kind to give me your views please?, I attach pictures, regards, Juan

More than what I would consider paying...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmjager Helmet M38 ET71 opinions please?
    P
    Many

Thanks, appreciate you saying that, what would be in your opinion a fair price?, regards, Juan
    Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    More than what I would consider paying...

Price is dependant on the urge to acquire and I don't intend adding an FJ to my collection. Having said that, I've noticed the odd, decent looking FJ changing hands for around 4000eu but haven't taken note if they have the same issues are this example does. Such isues as noted above will have an impact on price for sure.

Just bought a second hand mazda 3 for $5000 ( about the same price )
    I can imagine if I came home with that instead I would be writing this from the doghouse!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

At least you'd have a cool hat on your head...

Thanks mate, I completely agree with you, it s crazy if you compare it using this terms, this is why I am thinking very very carefully what direction to follow and in what terms. These helmets are bloody expensive. I am also concerned about coming home with one of these, unfortunately I do not even have a doghouse to cover my self
    Quote by Danmark View Post
    Just bought a second hand mazda 3 for $5000 ( about the same price )
    I can imagine if I came home with that instead I would be writing this from the doghouse!!!

Guess this one offers no doubts
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmjager Helmet M38 ET71 opinions please?   Fallschirmjager Helmet M38 ET71 opinions please?  

Fallschirmjager Helmet M38 ET71 opinions please?   Fallschirmjager Helmet M38 ET71 opinions please?  

Fallschirmjager Helmet M38 ET71 opinions please?   Fallschirmjager Helmet M38 ET71 opinions please?  

Fallschirmjager Helmet M38 ET71 opinions please?  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2