Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

ideas

Article about: Is this a fake..! lower case ckl68 4056 liner band hake come away from the pins or rivets.

Quote by lammy View Post
    Steve also said in post #7 that all the fakes are marked ET71 . So who to actually believe.? I dont know any of you guys. As you dont know me. This shell just seemed to tick the correct boxes , from what I have studied.
    Oh but we do know you : Need help with decal -

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

And we all know each other.

If you are not here to learn and listen why do you join a forum ? Stop living in a fantasy.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ideas
    P
    Many

Why did I look at a thread titled "Ideas" Really!!!! Frikken sheep I am!

From what I’ve been told Frank is neither fat nor has female genitalia

If you don’t like the answers you’re receiving lammy then probably best to go elsewhere where the answers match with your pre-conceived ideas.

The members are more than willing to help with their years of experience even for non-paying members who are impolite but when you start swearing at them you’ll find the help suddenly dries up.

Have a nice day!
    Andy

Quote by lammy View Post
    Certainly not of a "xxxx" like you. Fatman. I new the helmet shell was good on that one. Unlike you. Yes the decal and paint was not original. A hairdryer could tell me that.
    Cu*ts are very useful... as Frank has proven time and time again.

I might not always see eye to eye with him, but he proves his worth, really knows his stuff, and you should heed what he says. And if you want to exist any longer on this forum you should mind how you insult people... there is absolutely no need for it and is often the first sign that someone knows they have lost the argument.

I didn't say that ALL fake shells are marked ET71 either... only those made in Europe.

Steve
    Last edited by rbminis; 07-23-2020 at 03:40 PM.

?

Member lammy has been given a week off to think about his offensive remarks. Hopefully, he will return and behave accordingly.

Quote by CARL View Post
    Member lammy has been given a week off to think about his offensive remarks. Hopefully, he will return and behave accordingly.
    You're cutting him too much slack Carl ......... he hasn't had much to say / contribute over the last 13 years!!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Upon his return if Lammyboys attitude doesnt adjust ,..permanent corrective action will be implemented.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I knew when he got the axe on WAF he would come and do the same thing here , I was just biding my time :-)
    If they are stupid it's easy to set a trap.
    He's proven on 2 major forums that he's a nuisance.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4