Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Late war Fallschirmjäger M38 by CKL

Article about: So thrilled right now! Picked up this great looking M38 by CKL at a small, online auction today for the price of a nice, single decal Heer helmet. This is my first and probably only FJ lid a

Default Late war Fallschirmjäger M38 by CKL

So thrilled right now! Picked up this great looking M38 by CKL at a small, online auction today for the price of a nice, single decal Heer helmet. This is my first and probably only FJ lid as I have no interest in paying retail prices for my collection anymore. A real unicorn moment!

A big thanks to Andrea for helping me confirm authenticity on this piece, as I have not yet had hands on experience with FJ lids.

Late war Fallschirmjäger M38 by CKLLate war Fallschirmjäger M38 by CKLLate war Fallschirmjäger M38 by CKLLate war Fallschirmjäger M38 by CKLLate war Fallschirmjäger M38 by CKLLate war Fallschirmjäger M38 by CKLLate war Fallschirmjäger M38 by CKL

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Late war Fallschirmjäger M38 by CKL
    P
    Many

Congrats AK...looks like you are walking on sunshine !
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Congrats AK...looks like you are walking on sunshine !
    Thanks Larry!

M38
    ?

A little guy but very nice. A real bargain to boot. Well done!

Cheers,
    Terry

Quote by M38 View Post
    A little guy but very nice. A real bargain to boot. Well done!

Cheers,
    Terry
    Thank you Terry!

I did find out from the auctioneer that the soldier who brought this back was a Colonel in the Army. He was stationed in Germany, Belgium and Poland. He also went into several concentration camps and worked at the Pentagon after the war. The auctioneer is contacting the daughter to see if she'd be willing to speak with me.

MAP
    ?

Nice seeing this again!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)