Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Late war helmet with decal

Article about: Hi Guys A UK dealer website has recently sold an immaculate late war M38 with a Luftwaffe decal - I thought the late war M38 with later bolts didn't have the decal. Can anyone confirm? I tri

?

Default Late war helmet with decal

Hi Guys

A UK dealer website has recently sold an immaculate late war M38 with a Luftwaffe decal - I thought the late war M38 with later bolts didn't have the decal.

Can anyone confirm? I tried to post pics but they weren't ones you can copy and paste. Happy to share a link if that is allowed...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Late war helmet with decal
    P
    Many

?

You can always try a screen shot..

?

Good call - that seems to work
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Late war helmet with decal   Late war helmet with decal  

Late war helmet with decal   Late war helmet with decal  

I would own it. Jim G.

According to Ken N's Combat Helmet book, there is no real way of telling a mid war M38 from a late war one.
    This could be an earlier ( pre decal removal order ) shell assembled with the later non-vented bolts ......
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Good to know, I know there are few 'black and white' rules in this game, but I had always associated the later war bolts with no-decal. Lovely helmet for a lucky new owner