Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

M38 Review Request - From a Collection what do you all think?

Article about: Hi everyone, This is my first post and I'm new to the forum. I recently bought a large collection of WW2 items form an estate. Some are obviously fakes and some stuff has been published in b

Quote by bradsitems View Post
    Hi everyone, Im new to this forum so for some reason its not letting me reply on other threads of mine.
    It wouldn't allow you to post because I closed the thread temporarily, it has been reopened.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M38 Review Request - From a Collection what do you all think?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by bradsitems View Post
    Hi everyone, Im new to this forum so for some reason its not letting me reply on other threads of mine. Sorry I tossed this helmet after the first few days of everyone saying it was a fake. I don't want that crap in my collection. Sorry I didn't get photos to answer some of the questions first.
    Thanks for the answers everyone.
    Thank you Brad. So did you take the listing down? Its perfectly acceptable to not want it and sell it. But full disclosure of it being a repo is always the appropriate path. There are always re-enactors or someone wanting an example to put on a shelf who would be willing to bid.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4