Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

M38 SD Fallschirmjager Helmet

Article about: I would like the forum to have a look at this M38 SD Manufacturer’s #ET71 Lot #1530 From my observations, this helmet appears correct in all aspects but as always this forums expertise is

Pal
    ?

Default M38 SD Fallschirmjager Helmet

I would like the forum to have a look at this M38 SD
    Manufacturer’s #ET71 Lot #1530
    From my observations, this helmet appears correct in all aspects but as always this forums expertise is greatly sought.
    The shell, buna rubber pads,liner and chinstrap assembly all look good to me.
    Stampings appear to be of the correct font.
    Some specific observations though:
    The metal buckle attached to the chinstrap appears to have been painted an off yellow colour.
    On the photo displaying the inside nut retaining the chinstrap, appears to have an extra shoulder machined into it or it may simply be reversed.
    Now I say Single Decal but as you can see, the decal is just faintly displayed as a ghost.
    Anyway thanks to all for your feedback.M38 SD Fallschirmjager HelmetM38 SD Fallschirmjager HelmetM38 SD Fallschirmjager HelmetM38 SD Fallschirmjager HelmetM38 SD Fallschirmjager HelmetM38 SD Fallschirmjager HelmetM38 SD Fallschirmjager HelmetM38 SD Fallschirmjager HelmetM38 SD Fallschirmjager HelmetM38 SD Fallschirmjager Helmet
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M38 SD Fallschirmjager Helmet   M38 SD Fallschirmjager Helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M38 SD Fallschirmjager Helmet
    P
    Many