Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Original FJ helmet?

Article about: Good afternoon to the forum, I need your opinion on the authenticity of this helmet. I did some research on the net. But I realized that copies are sometimes so elaborate that I confess to b

?

Default Original FJ helmet?

Good afternoon to the forum,

I need your opinion on the authenticity of this helmet. I did some research on the net. But I realized that copies are sometimes so elaborate that I confess to being defeated. This is a very technical subject that I unfortunately do not master. Then, if your opinions are positive, I would like, even if I know that this is not the vocation of the forum, to give me a range of value for this piece . I am making this request because I have to make an offer to purchase and I do not have exceptional finances so I do not want to make a fatal mistake.

Any opinions and help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards, Mimi75

Original FJ helmet?Original FJ helmet?Original FJ helmet?Original FJ helmet?Original FJ helmet?Original FJ helmet?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original FJ helmet?
    P
    Many

Not Original.

Definitely a bad fake

?

Good evening ,
    Thank you for your contribution. Is this blatant, if so, what details have you decided?
    thank you

Blatant, Yes.
    John

MAP
    ?

Quote by mimi75 View Post
    Good evening ,
    Thank you for your contribution. Is this blatant, if so, what details have you decided?
    thank you
    For starters, the shape is completely wrong. Compare to an original in the link below

M38 fj et68

Then to add that the decals are fake.

Not much left on the helmet to judge after that.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Good evening and thank you for your explanations. Indeed, on the link, the helmet is beautiful and clearly of different shape. This helmet is on sale in a city in the south of France where there was a lot of resistance (FFI); moreover FFI cuffs are also on sale. Not having the knowledge, my enthusiasm made the following shortcut: scratched Luftwaffe badge = reuse by resisters = authenticity. I still had a doubt because on the few helmets present a good part are rare what was suspicious. Thank you for having saved me a mistake, I have little hope but would you be so kind to give me an opinion on this second helmet present at this same sale. Thanks in advance, Joel.Original FJ helmet?Original FJ helmet?Original FJ helmet?Original FJ helmet?Original FJ helmet?

This one is no good as well.

MAP
    ?

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    This one is no good as well.
    I would agree with Jim. From the limited photos, this is not one I like either.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Hello, I wanted to thank all the speakers; and to inform you that the helmet was sold 360 euros which corroborates all your unanimous opinions regarding the non-authenticity of the part. Thank you again for your intervention which really allowed me not to be mistaken. Sincerely, Joel.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast