Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

What do you guys think of this one?

Article about: Opinions gratefully received on the following helmet. Sorry the pictures of the stamps are not great. The seller tells me they read - 9 and 10 - the back , 11 and 12 - left side. Hopefully t

Default What do you guys think of this one?

Opinions gratefully received on the following helmet. Sorry the pictures of the stamps are not great. The seller tells me they read - 9 and 10 - the back , 11 and 12 - left side.

Hopefully that’s enough to give you guys an idea whether I’m good to go or better putting my cash back in my pocket! Thanks

What do you guys think of this one?What do you guys think of this one?What do you guys think of this one?What do you guys think of this one?What do you guys think of this one?What do you guys think of this one?What do you guys think of this one?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What do you guys think of this one?
    P
    Many

So, I am far from an expert on FJ helmets, but it is bad. First off there is no crimping on the rolled edge interior and it is uneven. I expect the more knowledgeable members will point out more.

M38
    ?

Yes, hang onto your money. This is a repro shell. The curves are all wrong among other things.

Cheers,
    Terry

MAP
    ?

Quote by M38 View Post
    Yes, hang onto your money. This is a repro shell. The curves are all wrong among other things.

Cheers,
    Terry
    From 1,000 yards away no less.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Guys, thanks so much for the input. Guess I’ll be leaving this one well alone. 🙂