Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Fake Finnish army visor caps

Article about: There has been fake visor caps manufactured and appearing at least since 2016. Some finnish collectors knows this, but majority doesn't. Before Finnish caps have been quite safe to purchase

here is another fake from the same seller.

Fake Finnish army visor capsFake Finnish army visor capsFake Finnish army visor capsFake Finnish army visor caps

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake Finnish army visor caps
    P
    Many

Another.

Fake Finnish army visor capsFake Finnish army visor capsFake Finnish army visor capsFake Finnish army visor caps

I have been following this hero for years. At least 3 or 4 different nicknames in the past.

Fake Finnish army visor capsFake Finnish army visor caps

That furcoat looks like "Drivers coats" what Finnish driving clubs or taxi people used in old cars without heaters pre-1970 era.

Just added Friitala sticker and lion buttons.

I don't know whether it's always the same guy selling these or just people who have bought these from the og scammer now selling them forward, not knowing they're not real. I know for a fact that there's one guy in Tori who's selling these as "genuine" and seems to be the source. They go by the username Aleksandr and in Huuto they go by the username prirma07. He's apparently Russian in origin so it's a fair assumption that that's where these reproductions originate. Still, it's curious that these are not sold more widely on different market places like eBay. I'd like to know who exactly are the people who make these because as reproductions these are rather high quality and by selling these as such would undoubtedly make them really popular. It's just a shame that they're being sold as a "real deal".

That same fake air force colonel's visor cap that was posted to this thread before is being sold again. This time in Tori.

The Alexandr bloke, the original seller of these fakes has listed an "m/22 coastal artillery visor cap" on Tori. Another fake as before.

?

Aleksandr on tori.fi listed some new items and I thought Id add them here, they come across a bit too "hot off the press" for me.

Fake Finnish army visor caps Fake Finnish army visor caps Fake Finnish army visor caps
    Fake Finnish army visor caps Fake Finnish army visor caps Fake Finnish army visor caps

In Huuto there is now a guy selling, what looks to be a fake, "old" cadet's visor cap. Over all looks fishy and "old" and "cadet" don't really mix all too well when it comes to collecting Finnish uniforms.

Another copy from same seller. Navy m27 NCO hat.

Too wide / high brim which resemble his previous m22 hats.
    Cockade (boatswain and 2nd year cadet) is quite nice, but has wrong background cut, too tight cut. Enamel cockade original, common thing.
    And that usual m/49 hat leather peak which is prevalent/standard in all after-war era made hats, civiliand or army. Peak has typical look of very wide, from ear-to-ear, and loong shovel visor.

Fake Finnish army visor caps Fake Finnish army visor caps
    Fake Finnish army visor caps Fake Finnish army visor caps

Example of original.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast