Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Finnish M39 Bayonet authenticity question

Article about: Hi, whats your take on this bayo? I was offered this. I think its 100 % legit and authentic piece. What do you think? Thanks pics here: https://imgur.com/a/1KFvIpA

Default Finnish M39 Bayonet authenticity question

Hi,

whats your take on this bayo? I was offered this. I think its 100 % legit and authentic piece.

What do you think? Thanks

pics here: https://imgur.com/a/1KFvIpA
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Finnish M39 Bayonet authenticity question  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Finnish M39 Bayonet authenticity question
    P
    Many

It is legit.

It's funny that they started making copies of this, it's not even that "rare", only 10.000 produced, but practivcally all those survived the war. And were not scrapped or sold to smelter for metal price.
    Buut, it's consumer demand which births these reproductions.
    Because literally every m39 rifle owner wanted to own one in the U.S.A. Thus they started importing these one by one to the states.

Thanks for your input, I am pretty sure that this is in fact an original. But recently some guy on a different forum told me something along the lines that "there are many copies of this knife" and another one that this knife looks that its been sharepend. Are you 100 % sure that this one is authentic? And what do you think about the sharpening statement? I already got the knife and I am happy with it.