Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Finnish Winter War M35 at flea market

Article about: Just including this for general interest. I was at a militaria flea market yesterday in Finland and spotted this helmet. It was partly hidden in some boxes. The seller said he was offering a

?

Default Finnish Winter War M35 at flea market

Just including this for general interest.

I was at a militaria flea market yesterday in Finland and spotted this helmet. It was partly hidden in some boxes. The seller said he was offering a ’special offer’ price of 850€.

Finnish Winter War M35 at flea marketFinnish Winter War M35 at flea marketFinnish Winter War M35 at flea marketFinnish Winter War M35 at flea market

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Finnish Winter War M35 at flea market
    P
    Many

Eeek is right!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I wonder what the 'regular' price would have been?

More like the price of it in rubles...

A little too rich for what it is and the condition.

CSW
    ?

Heh, I was also there. The seller is a regular at events and has been offering this thing since at least early 2019, always in the same cardboard box. Lots of pricey items in similar condition too.

?

Yes, it looked like his stuff was expensive - and I was thinking I might have got it for 50€ CSW Let me know if you know where similar events are advertised in Finland. This is the first I’ve been to for years.

CSW
    ?

Quote by Simonk View Post
    Yes, it looked like his stuff was expensive - and I was thinking I might have got it for 50€ CSW Let me know if you know where similar events are advertised in Finland. This is the first I’ve been to for years.
    Sure! There is this site called Finnish Military Markets, they provide an overview of some upcoming events. You could also keep an eye on the individual websites of, for example, TAMARMS and SAHS. And Varusteleka too for the occasional flea market of course. I hope this helped a bit!

?

Very helpful!
    Many thanks

At least now we know where that missing German gold treasure is... they made helmets from it!

Silly Germans, gold is way too heavy and the ballistic properties are too poor for that purpose