Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Finnish winter war medals

Article about: Hello some of my winter war's medals! just missing Tolvajärvi Koivisto

?

Thank you, I have 29 medals but I just finished it, a good Tolvajärvi was hard to find. So now I need one winter medal in silver but that will be impossible I think

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Finnish winter war medals
    P
    Many

?

the latest addition with medals from Finland. the collection is starting to get pretty big now! and it is finally complete
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Finnish winter war medals   Finnish winter war medals  

?

Some of the rare ones
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Finnish winter war medals   Finnish winter war medals  

?

!

Finnish winter war medals  

I have 4 of these clasped medals including a harder to find 'Suomussalmi' but after doing some research I understand that former US president Herbert Hoover was awarded the rarest gold foreigner medal. I will have to visit his presidential library nearby to see if it is in his collection! If I find it i'll post it here. Thanks for posting pictures of your collection!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2