Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Simo Hayha | The Deadliest Sniper In Military History

Article about: All done without a scope YouTube

Default Simo Hayha | The Deadliest Sniper In Military History

All done without a scope.

YouTube
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Simo Hayha | The Deadliest Sniper In Military History
    P
    Many

Simo Häyhä was modest. Didn't make a number of himself and did what he need to do.
    Like Häyhä him self say when they ask about how he was fighting at Kollaa: "Mie tein sen mitä käskettiin, niin hyvin kuin osasin" I did what I was told as well as I could.

Really can say that I respect Häyhä and others veterans what they did to protect Finland's independence

His uniform is in nowadays located in "Sotamuseo", Finnish war museum collection.
    Some photos I found during my search for the tunic.

In his later days

His uniform

It is long time ago when visit last time at war museum, probably need take a visit at some day and thanks for dig up this uniform picture.

And here is song what Sabaton made from Simo Häyhä

YouTube
    Last edited by Finngaill; 03-13-2019 at 11:03 AM.

?

Simo was youngest brother and not much of use for farm works so his older brothers put him to shoot squirrels and rabbits...

?

i thought that it was grenade fragment what he took to jaw but it was exploding bullet these things seems to change time to time...
    anyways i got interested what exactly is exploding bullet so InRangeTV has made good analytic video about it...
    well guess that bullet can be taken to jaw and survive but still looks quite devastating in a gel...

Quote by Allgemeine View Post
    It is long time ago when visit last time at war museum, probably need take a visit at some day and thanks for dig up this uniform picture.

And here is song what Sabaton made from Simo Häyhä

YouTube
    Sadly the museum has been closed. They're currently looking for a new place.

Quote by Aleksander P View Post
    Sadly the museum has been closed. They're currently looking for a new place.
    Thank you for this information, i dind't know about that. So it will take more time to visit there next time.