Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Can anyone identify this Japanese signature/autograph? (... Yokoyama)

Article about: Hello - I am hoping someone can help me definitively identify the person who signed this banknote. The person was obviously a "Yokoyama" - but I can't make out the first name. It l

Thank you for all the information/effort.

I want to be as certain a I can (plus still question what appears to be the abbreviated first name "Is."/similar) - as it doesn't seem to make sense if first name is "Hiroshi".

I certainly apologize for not taking better pictures before posting the first time - but I've taken some with a flash/now uploaded - that help separate the colors in the ink and I hope will lead to a more obvious conclusion.Can anyone identify this Japanese signature/autograph? (... Yokoyama)Can anyone identify this Japanese signature/autograph? (... Yokoyama)Can anyone identify this Japanese signature/autograph? (... Yokoyama)Can anyone identify this Japanese signature/autograph? (... Yokoyama)Can anyone identify this Japanese signature/autograph? (... Yokoyama)

... perhaps the initial is a fancy "H" ? If I squint my eyes and resort to that single-malt scotch I mentioned earlier, I could see it as "H".

-- Guy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2