Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Charge back in katana parts ebay auction

Article about: Ciao lately the chargeback is more and more widespread I point out a user who uses it to scam sellers, I want to avoid the same experience to others, the buyer is Shawna Weiner 21706 73rd Av

?

Default Charge back in katana parts ebay auction

Ciao lately the chargeback is more and more widespread I point out a user who uses it to scam sellers,

I want to avoid the same experience to others, the buyer is Shawna Weiner 21706 73rd Ave E

Bradenton, FL 34211 email used in paypal is kombatkenpo@netscape.net ebay name is simonavery, she contact me for some katana parts, she ask a discaunt , i make a big discaunt , over 100 euro and shipping in 3 days with dhl, that in 14 July, in 8 August she start a Charge back of course not ship me back the items for that she like more money.

simonavery su eBay here the ebay profile take attention not sell at this buyer

thanks i hope to same other from this experience

Is she just wanting you to pay shipping?

?

Bruce she have back all money and i pay for the bank charge back 16 euro more, and not ship me back nothing, you think i risk to lost other money sent other money for the shipping??

Sure, I understand. I was just trying to understand what you meant when you said she was wanting more money.

I don't blame you. It would just depend upon how badly you want the parts back. IF you were willing to pay shipping, it should only happen AFTER you receive the items and she sends a copy of the postal cost. Of course, then you'd have the option of simply refusing to reimburse.