Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Does this Signed Rayed Flag look legit?

Article about: Hello everyone, Here is a signed rayed flag that I do not own. I am curious how this flag looks to those that can read and understand wartime Japanese. I see a couple of slogans that look OK

?

Default Does this Signed Rayed Flag look legit?

Hello everyone,
    Here is a signed rayed flag that I do not own. I am curious how this flag looks to those that can read and understand wartime Japanese. I see a couple of slogans that look OK to me, like Buun ChouKyuu. All the writing looks similar, which can be a bad thing. What do those in the know think? Thank you for your input!

PG-
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Does this Signed Rayed Flag look legit?   Does this Signed Rayed Flag look legit?  

Does this Signed Rayed Flag look legit?   Does this Signed Rayed Flag look legit?  

Does this Signed Rayed Flag look legit?   Does this Signed Rayed Flag look legit?  

I see no particular red flags, but when the Yamazaki family got together to send their son Giichi (or Yoshikazu) off, grandpas and grandmas should normally be clear with their Meiji style penmanship used to the brush, which does not come out here. I'm neutral, no positives or negatives. No tabs at the tie strings bother me a little. Black light check is necessary. Silk meatball flags were the standard for Yosegaki and these square "party decoration" rising sun flags would have been shunned by the majority as not suitable for Yosegaki. But fakers prefer them, so proceed with caution.

?

Thank you so much Nick! I truly love hearing your insight into what is written! Your wealth of understanding blows me away!

PG-