Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Help on Japanese WW2 Helmet

Article about: Hello everyone. Hope you are all well. This Japanese helmet came up for sale, and since I don't really have any knowledge of Japanese helmets, I wanted your help before purchasing it, since

?

I have collected some of these and agree that chinstrap and rings are probably replaced ; I still think it’s an attractive helmet to own for the right price - regards , Dan

Thank you everyone for your comments. They really did shed quite a bit of light on the helmet. It is actually really interesting to learn about different aspects of militaria through these examples and by talking about them.

Dan I agree that it is a great looking helmet but for that price (850 euros), I could perhaps get something better. I could contact the seller and explain the whole situation (I think that he is not aware ofthe problem since from what I can see he usually sells german helmets) and perhaps try and get it at a better price, but I think I am not going to go through the trouble.

Thank you all for your input. Nick your comments really did clear things up. Thank you once again.

Thomas

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3