MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

IJA gas mask bag

Article about: Hello friends, I've been collecting the material to create a later war IJA soldier display. I have most of the items needed but one was particularly difficult to locate. I have given up on f

Default IJA gas mask bag

Hello friends, I've been collecting the material to create a later war IJA soldier display. I have most of the items needed but one was particularly difficult to locate. I have given up on finding a complete gas mask/bag combination for now. I did locate this bag at Bay State. I would welcome feedback on the item and any details you can give me on what contents it will need to complete it. Thanks, Neil

IJA gas mask bagIJA gas mask bagIJA gas mask bagIJA gas mask bag

Any Kanji Neil?
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

Not a bit Shemp. It appears unissued. The strap is still coiled! Neil

?

Hello friends, I've been collecting the material to create a later war IJA soldier display. I have most of the items needed but one was particularly difficult to locate. I have given up on finding a complete gas mask/bag combination for now. I did locate this bag at Bay State. I would welcome feedback on the item and any details you can give me on what contents it will need to complete it. Thanks, Neil
    Hi Neil,
    From Agustin Saiz wonderful "HEITAI" book.

IJA gas mask bag

IJA gas mask bag

Regards
    Jack

Jack, thanks so much. I have heard about the HETAI book and will look for a copy. Neil

?

My pleasure Neil. There is another 10 pages of mask, bags & related stuff. If you wish I can send them to you via PM. Jack

Jack, If you don't mind. It would be good to limit the amount of book material posted. BTW, I am looking for a copy of the book.