Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Japanese army helmet type 90: Authentic WW II ?

Article about: Dear all, May I ask you about this helmet please? What do you think about, authentic WW 2? With best wishes alter musketier

Today I received a letter by the mail service that the helmet is waiting at the German customs for me. I am very tense about the customs duty

With best wishes
    alter musketier
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

I also hate having to drive out to that customs office at Wahn every time a package from outside the EU arrives. They are not even open after 3 PM, as if they want to block us anyway they could from buying from the US, etc. They check for prices on the internet, so be careful what you tell them.

Dear nick komiya,

Thank you very much. At the end it was okay with the custom office where I was today (sure I have to pay about 125 $ custom duty). At least our custom office has a long service day on Thursdays until 6 p.m.

Dear all,

I am so happy that I received the helmet now Thank you very much again for your evaluations.

With best wishes
    alter musketier
    Last edited by Alter Musketier; 04-28-2016 at 08:50 PM.
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3