Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Japanese eHelmet

Article about: Hi Need Help. Have this WW2 Japanese Helmet. Would like to know what it is. Not sure if Civil Defense or Army Combat or something else.

MAP
    ?

Thanks Type 4. Similar but still different. Wish the photo was more clear. I can not see how it is attached
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I not have more this helmet , i will like to put more pictures but i have a great problem in make this, only some time the program function now it not make this more another time, i try to change 3 broswer and in first time i can put just a photo and than the problem came back

I know we don't like to talk money on this forum, and for good reason. However I feel its possibly an important aspect to this inquiry. If this was an expensive purchase and you thought you were buying an army helmet.. Then yes, definitely return. Good army helmets are getting very valuable these days.. Over 1000 USD for a nice one!

However, it is a Japanese WWII era civilian helmet. Designed to protect factory workers from air-raids etc. I can't comment on the liner other than it has been replaced at one time. If you got this helmet for a low sum of money.. In my opinion, It may be worth keeping. I have sold all my civilian helmets. And I now regret that.. They are still terrific pieces of history!

The very best with your collecting!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3