Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Japanese Militaria - Sources?

Article about: Hello All! I am interested in aquiring more Japanese Militaria, specifically from the 1920s-1945. I was wondering what are some good and reputable dealers that I can potentially purchase fro

Default Japanese Militaria - Sources?

Hello All!

I am interested in aquiring more Japanese Militaria, specifically from the 1920s-1945. I was wondering what are some good and reputable dealers that I can potentially purchase from? I know that The Collector's Guild has a good selections, as weall was Griffin Militaria. Any and all help would be greatly appriciated!

SpartanX9

MAP
    ?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hello SpartanX9

Stewarts Military Antiques is another one. I personally have dealt with all the above, and been pleased with the transactions.

Regards, Geoff

Quote by ghp95134 View Post
    +1 Dan Griffin usually has quite a lot of Japanese uniforms and equipment for sale at very good prices, I've been buying from him for years and have never had a problem
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

?

It looks like Mike is, unfortunately, pulling back from selling on his site at this time.

If you are interested in the pre WW2 era items, you can't beat Yahoo Auctions Japan. You will most likely need a proxy bidder to help out with bids, but you won't be able to find many of the items outside of Japan. Some of the stuff is landing on Ebay simultaneously, but at bloated prices with shady sellers. Sure, you need to know what you are bidding on, but that is the same everywhere.

Tom

I get everything from my friends in japan.

Regards

I only do swords, but I'm pretty sure Dan Watson at Crimson Mist Militaria has a varied of things:

Crimson Mist Military Antiques - Welcome to Crimson Mist Military Antiques