Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Japanese Type 30 Bayonet Maker Info Please

Article about: I noticed this type 30 for sale on fleabay US. Has this maker been figured out and is the information stated correct? I have this still listed as an unknown maker. The description states &qu

Default Japanese Type 30 Bayonet Maker Info Please

I noticed this type 30 for sale on fleabay US. Has this maker been figured out and is the information stated correct? I have this still listed as an unknown maker.
    The description states "Japanese Type 30 Arisaka Bayonet Double Arsenal Kanaashiyo Sakugan

Kanaashiyo Rock-Drilling

Nagoya Star K"

All thoughts and opinions are appreciated.
    I am not bidding on this, so go for it, but it has a starting price of $250.00.
    Thank you for looking.
    John

Japanese Type 30 Bayonet Maker Info PleaseJapanese Type 30 Bayonet Maker Info PleaseJapanese Type 30 Bayonet Maker Info PleaseJapanese Type 30 Bayonet Maker Info PleaseJapanese Type 30 Bayonet Maker Info PleaseJapanese Type 30 Bayonet Maker Info Please

The info you have is correct. K in a star denotes Kaneshiro Sakugannki (Kaneshiro Rock Pulverizing Machinery Corp) as producer and the snowman in circle denoting the Nagoya Arsenal, as army acceptance station.

Thank you Nick. I will make note of it to be sure. The research I did still showed this as an unknown maker.
    John

In plain English, it was a jackhammer manufacturer.

Well done on the feedback regarding the ID. The starting price of $250 made me wince! Neil