Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need help identifying symbol on Wooden Saya

Article about: Awhile back I'd posted some pictures of a Japenese sword my late father brought home from the Korean war. Thank you all for the replies, its history is becoming more clear. Sadly my pictures

?

Default Need help identifying symbol on Wooden Saya

Awhile back I'd posted some pictures of a Japenese sword my late father brought home from the Korean war. Thank you all for the replies, its history is becoming more clear. Sadly my pictures aren't ,however the picture of the symbol that's on the wooden Saya is very clear .Can anyone tell me what its means or what its is ?
    Thank you very much
    Darr57Need help identifying symbol on Wooden Saya

?

Default Re: Need help identifying symbol on Wooden Saya

Sorry posted this in wrong forum : (
    darr57

This is the right forum for your item: Japanese item belong here. I moved it here for you.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

This is not a Japanese character and the meaning to me is unknown. It possibly is an assembly worker's mark. Whatever it is, the meaning is not of any great importance. Sorry for the delay in responding but I wanted to verify my thoughts.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.