Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need help verifying a kamikaze headband

Article about: Hi there, I was hoping to add a kamikaze headband to my collection and was just wondering if you guys could have a look at it and give me your opinions on if its real or not. Any help is muc

Default Need help verifying a kamikaze headband

Hi there, I was hoping to add a kamikaze headband to my collection and was just wondering if you guys could have a look at it and give me your opinions on if its real or not. Any help
    is much appreciated, Ive added the link below.

WW2 1930's/40's Japanese Kamikaze Headband hachimaki Pilot Authentic Rare | eBay

Used ?

Hahah I was hoping to offer a bit less for this but seeing one go for $5 has definitely put me off

?

fletch97, could you please post pics of the item and not links to Ebay, when the auction ends this thread is useless for future research.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help verifying a kamikaze headband   Need help verifying a kamikaze headband  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

Description: "WW2 1930's/40's Japanese Kamikaze Headband hachimaki Pilot Authentic Rare See photos for details of the amazing headband. These are so hard to find these days."

Didn't realize there were "Kamikaze" pilots in the 1930's?

Fletch: The link I provided you in your intro thread is the same as posted by author Nick above. The stored information on this forum is fantastic for studying and will often times answer a question before it needs to be asked. Good news is that you asked first before buying!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Apologies for not uploading the pictures, I work offshore so uploading anything can be a bit temperamental with our wifi. Thanks everyone for your replies, saved me the embarrassment

MAP
    ?

Quote by fletch97 View Post
    ..... Thanks everyone for your replies, saved me the embarrassment....
    And $699.00

Our pleasure. We do our best...with a bit of humor thrown in to boot.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)