Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

pilot groupoiing

Article about: Hello, These 3 items came as a grouping of the same pilot. As you see they saw service. There is a name on it but i think it is very difficult to read but you never now Regards Delibes

Default pilot grouping

Hello,

These 3 items came as a grouping of the same pilot. As you see they saw service.
    There is a name on it but i think it is very difficult to read but you never now

Regards
    Delibes
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture pilot groupoiing   pilot groupoiing  

pilot groupoiing   pilot groupoiing  

pilot groupoiing  
    Last edited by delibes; 06-07-2023 at 11:11 AM.

Sorry, that left kanji is unreadable to me. The right one is 田 ta/da.

I've enhanced the coloring so perhaps someone else might have a better chance of reading it than I:

pilot groupoiing

-- Guy

No problem Guy i knew it was a long shot anyway thank you for youre time and help.

Greetings

Nice items ! do you know were they come from ? Veteran ? Family ?
    Last edited by Bagration; 06-08-2023 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Sorry i saww that the identification was for the left kanji

Thank you Bagration. These items came from the same aviation collection i bought in japan.
    I have several of these groupings now and there are some directly bought from the veterans familys and some from other collectors there.
    He stated that this one was found in a house cleaning afther a house sale.

Regards
    Delibes

?

I believe gloves are army? I don’t trust groupings especially from Japan. Too many times these are made up from miscellaneous items to create a “ grouping”.

yes i know jareth its why i pay the price for the items aparth and noth as grouping. But i buy mainly by the same person for years now and like everywhere there are mistakes but he never
    hesitade to rebuy an item when i prove its not a good one so i thrust him.
    And i have aviation albums and there you see on original pictures mixed up items like tank glasses and gloves etc..
    I saw a number above the name maybe this belonged to a pilot school who knows..

Regards