Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Sacred Treasure 4th Class

Article about: Hello, is this a WWII era Sacred Treasure? I just learned that this award is still given today so just want to be sure Thanks John

Thumbs up Sacred Treasure 4th Class

Hello, is this a WWII era Sacred Treasure? I just learned that this award is still given today so just want to be sure

Thanks

John

Sacred Treasure 4th ClassSacred Treasure 4th Class

You seem to be asking on every possible forum, so I'll leave your main question to the other forums and just tell you here that the design was finally changed in 2003 to what is shown below. At the same time, 8th and 7th classes got discontinued and is now consisting of 6 classes.

"So still given today" is no longer the case.
    Attached Images Attached Images Sacred Treasure 4th Class 

Although not set in concrete, the case inscription or sometimes the proof of identity AKA Hallmark on the award itself will give you an approximate time period.

Quote by Comekaze View Post
    Although not set in concrete, the case inscription or sometimes the proof of identity AKA Hallmark on the award itself will give you an approximate time period.
    I don't see a hallmark on the piece. So is the piece an original piece and not a reproduction?
    Thanks
    John

If you had only done a search of this site, you could have found the answer quite easily here.