Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Unissued mittens, tube pack and white work trousers

Article about: Continuing from my previous post, here are three items that appear unissued. To me they look genuine, as they are well made. The mittens and work trousers, however, are marked Showa 16, whic

Default Unissued mittens, tube pack and white work trousers

Continuing from my previous post, here are three items that appear unissued. To me they look genuine, as they are well made. The mittens and work trousers, however, are marked Showa 16, which is 1941.
    Is this rather early for something to be unissued? Does anyone have any knowledge as to how much stuff came out of warehouses after the end of the war?
    Cheers,
    Tony

Unissued mittens, tube pack and white work trousersUnissued mittens, tube pack and white work trousersUnissued mittens, tube pack and white work trousersUnissued mittens, tube pack and white work trousersUnissued mittens, tube pack and white work trousersUnissued mittens, tube pack and white work trousers

Those are very commonly found in mint condition. The mittens are anti-mosquito gear allowing full use of fingers when needed.