Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Vet Broughtback Hinomaru Yosegaki and Japanese Battle Flags

Article about: Brought some of my old flags out of storage today. Three of them were brought back by my fiancées grandfather, although we are not sure where he got them. The other was purchased from Dr Mik

Default Vet Broughtback Hinomaru Yosegaki and Japanese Battle Flags

Brought some of my old flags out of storage today. Three of them were brought back by my fiancées grandfather, although we are not sure where he got them. The other was purchased from Dr Mike Bortner. Saving up to get all of them professionally framed as well as some Nazi flags one of my family members brought back.The war room is coming along nicely!

Thad
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Vet Broughtback Hinomaru Yosegaki and Japanese Battle Flags   Vet Broughtback Hinomaru Yosegaki and Japanese Battle Flags  

Vet Broughtback Hinomaru Yosegaki and Japanese Battle Flags   Vet Broughtback Hinomaru Yosegaki and Japanese Battle Flags  

Vet Broughtback Hinomaru Yosegaki and Japanese Battle Flags   Vet Broughtback Hinomaru Yosegaki and Japanese Battle Flags  

Vet Broughtback Hinomaru Yosegaki and Japanese Battle Flags  

MAP
    ?

Very nice. I need to get one of these one day. The personal connection makes them priceless
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Very nice examples with personal connection and of course you can't go wrong getting one from Mike as he's literally the guy that wrote the book!

By the way, Michael's craft stores often have great discounts as high as 60% off regular pricing on custom framing and I've found that they turn out a very fine product so don't spend your kids college fund getting them done at a custom frame shop.

Regards,
    Stu

MAP
    ?

Quote by Stu W View Post
    Very nice examples with personal connection and of course you can't go wrong getting one from Mike as he's literally the guy that wrote the book!

By the way, Michael's craft stores often have great discounts as high as 60% off regular pricing on custom framing and I've found that they turn out a very fine product so don't spend your kids college fund getting them done at a custom frame shop.

Regards,
    Stu
    Just a few weeks back I bought a boat load of front opening shadow boxes from Michael at 50% off. You can get great buys there sometimes!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The mountain painting has:

輝旭日
    Brilliant Rising Sun

All very nice!!!

--Guy

Thanks for the comments, Gents. They are gorgeous and will display very nicely. The goal for the war room is having each wall display a different theatre of war. I need to keep my eyes open for professional framing deals at our Michael's store!

Guy - Thank you for the translation! I have often wondered what all the Kanji means. Thanks for shedding some light on it!

Thaddeus

Very nice set!! Congrats! Geoff

Thanks Geoff!

I agree with Stu about Michaels I get a heads up when they have a 70% sale and my framing lady gives me a heads up! here are a few she has done for me.She is very patient with my projects because I am very particular about my ideas.so if you find a good framer let them know how much you appreciate them. They will go over and above the usual projects! Regards,Geoff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Vet Broughtback Hinomaru Yosegaki and Japanese Battle Flags   Vet Broughtback Hinomaru Yosegaki and Japanese Battle Flags  

Oooooooo ...... verrrry nice!

--Guy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast