Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Another Italian flag for review

Article about: here is another example that I could use some help with as to originality Thanks guys

Default Another Italian flag for review

here is another example that I could use some help with as to originality Thanks guys

- - ------- - -

closer look at crown

another closer view

Hi difficult to say...with these blurred photography they don't succeed in gathering the particular ones, you keep in mind that if they are realized with the cloths sewn together they are for the most part good. This that is printed / painted it needs to see better her.

Honestly I am not a fan of this one, it almost looks like the crown has been screen printed on later to add value.
    Morris

?

Think morris is spot on crown looks like it is printed on and detail in the crown itself is not good an easy pass imo
    Brian

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    Honestly I am not a fan of this one, it almost looks like the crown has been screen printed on later to add value.
    Morris
    Mmmm interesting. And while I do see now what ya mean. That being said, they would’ve had to “resize” the entire flag so as to keep everything centered, right? The distance is the same from top of crown to top edge of flag as the bottom of shield is to lower edge. Not that it COULDNT be done, but it would, at least make it a hell of a lot of trouble. Excellent observation Morris, thanks mate

Thanka to all for your help, it was greatly appreciated I did however sell flag to a fellow collector in Rome, I really liked it but too many ? with this one. We live and we learn. Thanx again