Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Italian Parachute cap?

Article about: I was told this was WW2 era, but would I be correct to say it's not? The WW2 examples have a patch, not *pin correct? Thanks,

Default Italian Parachute cap?

I was told this was WW2 era, but would I be correct to say it's not? The WW2 examples have a patch, not *pin correct? Thanks,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Italian Parachute cap?   Italian Parachute cap?  

Italian Parachute cap?  

Hello,
    Appears to be a modern cap
    Regards,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Italian Parachute cap?  

That was my assumption. Thanks,

Hello, yes it is a modern version of the traditional Alpini cap of Italian mountain troops.
    Morris

Hello,
    yes, it is a Alpine troops traditional hat, in the modern version used by the "4th Reg. Alpine Ranger Paratroopers"; a special forces unit of Italian Army.
    4th Alpini Paratroopers Regiment - Wikipedia

Regards
    Roberto

Would $20 be a decent price? It is missing nappina and feather.
    (No longer important)

Quote by RightToArms View Post
    Would $20 be a decent price? It is missing nappina and feather.
    (No longer important)
    This is a modern object, so there is not a real collectible price, but if you are interested in modern material, this cap is certainly less common than a normal Alpine cap because it belongs to a special unit, so it can be acceptable, in my opinion.
    I think that nappina and feather can be found without much difficulty on the internet.

Regards