Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Mystery Italian MVSN Button - Anyone recognise this?

Article about: Hello all, I've recently turned up this button is a lot of random military buttons. It would appear to be some sort of Italian MVSN button, but it features a rather unusual crescent moon on

Default Mystery Italian MVSN Button - Anyone recognise this?

Hello all,

I've recently turned up this button is a lot of random military buttons. It would appear to be some sort of Italian MVSN button, but it features a rather unusual crescent moon on it also. It would appear to date from the Second World War period, but exhaustive searches of the net have yielded nothing similar and no information on which unit might have worn it.

I've attached a couple of photos - the best my tragic excuse for a phone seems to want to do!

If anyone is able to shed some light on this piece I would, as always, be most grateful.

Best wishes,

Simon

Mystery Italian MVSN Button - Anyone recognise this?Mystery Italian MVSN Button - Anyone recognise this?

Hello,

best to be moved to our button forum.
    First time I see one, I could try to ask fellow collectors, but we'll need beeter picture in day light.
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Not sure by i would say officer's button, for a G.A.L. "GIOVENTU ARABA DEL LITTORIO" leader, wich was the fascist youth organisation made for local Arab population during Italian Colonial Empire.
    Arab Lictor Youth - Wikipedia