MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

A torpedo plane pilot

Article about: Hi All ! A torpedo plane pilot Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page hi all ! Next a decoration signed by Bomisa Mi

Default A torpedo plane pilot

Hi All !

A torpedo plane pilot Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page
    hi all !

Next a decoration signed by Bomisa Milano. Please give me your opinion. Is it really a World War II decoration? What years? From the time of Mussolini or after his overthrow and Italy's passing to the Allies?
    Or is it the RSI badge?
    Aluminum badge

Sorry for the poor photos, but only such photos were made available by the seller...

Best Regards !!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A torpedo plane pilot   A torpedo plane pilot  

A torpedo plane pilot   A torpedo plane pilot  

A torpedo plane pilot  

MAP
    ?

Per my comment on your other award.....

Italian Flight Qualification Awards
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)