Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help please buckle and belt fake?

Article about: hi all I have been offered this nskk buckle and belt. I'm only new to collecting buckles so any help would be much appreciated. red flags for me is the age and look of the belt and the rzm o

?

Default Help please buckle and belt fake?

hi all I have been offered this nskk buckle and belt. I'm only new to collecting buckles so any help would be much appreciated.
    red flags for me is the age and look of the belt and the rzm on the buckle doesn't look right but I could be wrong.
    Help please buckle and belt fake?Help please buckle and belt fake?Help please buckle and belt fake?Help please buckle and belt fake?Help please buckle and belt fake?Help please buckle and belt fake?Help please buckle and belt fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help please buckle and belt fake?
    P
    Many

Hello, buckle is a fake one, from Poland?
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Hello,
    The belt is not promising either....
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

I would not be adding these to my collection.
    John

?

the belt is void of any information.it deserves the buckle.

?

Hello, I would suggest reading through most if not a few threads of fake buckles, this buckle you have posted is one of the worst in that category as the construction style seen on the reverse of the buckle is a dead give away as they were never manufactured this way, it it also a first for me as usually it is a skull motif or other branch not SA. So, in a nutshell, ANY buckle that resembles the one you have posted is a fake, on the upside you did ask for advise on the buckle BEFORE purchase which is good but at the same time I would also recommend study of old threads, and buy a few books if you want to continue in this area of collecting. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help please buckle and belt fake?   Help please buckle and belt fake?  

Help please buckle and belt fake?   Help please buckle and belt fake?  

Help please buckle and belt fake?   Help please buckle and belt fake?  

Help please buckle and belt fake?  
    Attached Images Attached Images Help please buckle and belt fake? 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Thanks everyone for the info I’m glad I didn’t buy it.