Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions please...

Article about: G, day guys, Should I be concerned about this buckle? input gladly read... Thanks, the kabl..

?

Default Opinions please...

G, day guys,
    Should I be concerned about this buckle?
    input gladly read...
    Thanks,
    the kabl..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions please...   Opinions please...  

Opinions please...   Opinions please...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions please...
    P
    Many

?

I think the buckle could be an early original. But if you look thru the fake SA thread several have the same roundel attachment as this buckle. Others should comment in time. The several SA buckles experts are no longer on the forum or rarely respond these days.

?

Quote by weller View Post
    I think the buckle could be an early original. But if you look thru the fake SA thread several have the same roundel attachment as this buckle. Others should comment in time. The several SA buckles experts are no longer on the forum or rarely respond these days.
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

This morning I received an email from a friend with deep knowledge of SA buckles. He agreed that the buckle is an early, and rare, original buckle with several unqiue features. The way the ears are bent to hold the prong bar, the style of the bar and claws. Also, the flattened brad method of affixing the roundel to the box. A great early and rare buckle.

Hello buckle is good early construction of prongs you will see also on NSAD buckle the one has FAD and.pick , shovel and political eagle the method of rounded on body is what you’ll see wide flat bend and no solder I would be suspicious if it was soldered on .a nice buckle. Charlie

?

Quote by Charlie55 View Post
    Hello buckle is good early construction of prongs you will see also on NSAD buckle the one has FAD and.pick , shovel and political eagle the method of rounded on body is what you’ll see wide flat bend and no solder I would be suspicious if it was soldered on .a nice buckle. Charlie
    Charlie - please do post an example of NSAD, FAD etc. buckle(s) with similar characteristics, especially the roundel to box that is like or simliar to the nice SA buckle posted here.

?

The buckle might be original but the construction would scare off most collectors. I have this pre WWI Imperial with wide flat prongs. Like to see some other buckles with these type prongs.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions please...   Opinions please...