MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Hitler's Belt and Cross strap

Article about: Hello all, I had a question about the belt and cross strap Adolf hitler wore during the invasion of Poland. I have attached a photo. Did anyone ever recover this belt and strap? Meaning, is

Quote by AntonioDe View Post
    Ok, let's just stop this thread then. I probably don't have the strap let's leave it at that.
    You have taken us this far so don't stop now. Show us the item and the provenance.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Re: Hitler's Belt and Cross strap
    P
    Many

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    You are stretching the patience and credulity of some serious people with your little prank.
    Please do not threaten other members of the buckle forum Mr Berthold or you will test my patience
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Please do not threaten other members of the buckle forum Mr Berthold or you will test my patience
    Ben-
    We have a thread with an unbelievable tale and I do not think his comment was out of line. I too wonder if our time is being wasted on a fairly tale or if somehow the tale is credible. We will have the answer if the item and provenance is produced. If not, I also get tired of people who waste our time.
    BOB

I'm really thinking of not posting it for Friedrich to see. If he wants to judge me as a prankster, it's his loss. Anyone who wants to see it can PM me, I will be very happy to show them.

Quote by AntonioDe View Post
    I'm really thinking of not posting it for Friedrich to see. If he wants to judge me as a prankster, it's his loss. Anyone who wants to see it can PM me, I will be very happy to show them.
    either post it or leave the forum. You are wasting our time and are in no position to make threats. You are teetering on going off to the great egress to where there is no return.
    BOB

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Ben-
    We have a thread with an unbelievable tale and I do not think his comment was out of line. I too wonder if our time is being wasted on a fairly tale or if somehow the tale is credible. We will have the answer if the item and provenance is produced. If not, I also get tired of people who waste our time.
    Agreed Bob but again jumping on the guy before he has had chance to post any pics is out of order. Let him post his pics and show his hand, he will hang himself if its rubbish
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Agreed Bob but again jumping on the guy before he has had chance to post any pics is out of order. Let him post his pics and show his hand, he will hang himself if its rubbish
    I think he already has.
    BOB

?

Antonio please understand. Like has been mentioned. This is a serious site for serious collectors and the Gent's here have spent A LOT of time helping other's and only to find that their knowledge and time was wasted on some unappreciative individuals.
    Proof is Proof that will get you to the answer you wish to hear or not. Show the pic's and tell the story behind its provenance .

Semper Fi
    Phil

Gents I dont want this thread to go down hill anymore so I am closing it

AntonioDe if you want to post your cross strap for appraisal please start another thread. But please do have provenance for it, these belts and straps are so common its unreal and I doubt AH would have had a special marked belt or strap.
    Ben

This thread is such a waste of space, why not just delete it Ben. We seem to be dealing with a 12 year old or someone who is acting like one.
    BOB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3