Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

SA Buckle

Article about: Hello friends, here is an SA buckle that is causing me some concern. The box is nickel. I am wondering whether the disc is original and if so, whether the contemporary one came on the box or

Default SA Buckle

Hello friends, here is an SA buckle that is causing me some concern. The box is nickel. I am wondering whether the disc is original and if so, whether the contemporary one came on the box or the original was mounted that way. Do you have any thoughts? Greetings Axel
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Buckle   SA Buckle  

SA Buckle   SA Buckle  

SA Buckle   SA Buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Buckle
    P
    Many

Fuer mich sieht das Emblem original aus. Auch die Schnalle scheint zeitgenoessisch zu sein. Komisch ist das aber schon, weil ich diese Schnallen bisher ausschliesslich mit glatter Oberflaeche gesehen habe. Wuerde mich auch interessieren, was andere dazu sagen koennen.

?

I have never seen a two piece NSKK with the pebbled field. Not original in my opinion.

I still found these pictures. If so original. Just a different swastika and 2 different manufacturers. I'm not sure. In any case, this type is not common.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Buckle  

?

Quote by NSDAP Sammler View Post
    Fuer mich sieht das Emblem original aus. Auch die Schnalle scheint zeitgenoessisch zu sein. Komisch ist das aber schon, weil ich diese Schnallen bisher ausschliesslich mit glatter Oberflaeche gesehen habe. Wuerde mich auch interessieren, was andere dazu sagen koennen.
    For the members that do not converse in German
    To me, the emblem looks original. The buckle also seems to be contemporary. But that's funny because I've only seen these buckles with a smooth surface so far. I would also be interested in what others can say about it.
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

The pebbled field is NSKK Motor School. Some of the old reference books say NSFK but I don’t know of any photographic proof. Here is my examples.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Buckle   SA Buckle