Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SA buckles

Article about: Hi new to collecting buckles have just bought these 2 any thoughts would be appreciated?

Default SA buckles

Hi new to collecting buckles have just bought these 2 any thoughts would be appreciated?Attachment 1544662Attachment 1544663Attachment 1544664Attachment 1544665

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA buckles
    P
    Many

?

Hello lanto.,
    To the "sun weehl buckle", the two-pin, modern rivet sleeve is a reproduction, the buckle imo a complete fake, at least a handicraft work .. sry....

Regards
    The kabl

I would stay away from the other one too.

One look original SA buckles are easy to find so just walk on

?

The 1st buckle I do not like. At a minimum, the prongs and prong bar have been replaced. Most single solder points are considered not good, but for a few exceptions. Not a fan of this solder. The 2nd buckle has some rather messy solder points, but this has been seen on SA buckles before. The prong assembly in rough condition, but do not think it is a replacement. Unless I'm missing something here, I think the 2nd buckle has a chance. Look forward to other comments.

Ianto999, you mention you already bought these buckles. Does the dealer or seller have a return or refund policy?

I agree, first one horrible fake, second one stands a chance though prongs and sleeve dont age with the box? Better ones out there if you look
    Ben

Hello again. Im with you, the second one stands a chance but if it is a possible buy, I would walk away.
    Where did you get these two buckles mr Ianto999?

Hi sorry for huge delay in getting back to you.. thanks for all the replies.. appreciate it. Not sure where I bought them..