Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SA Unterfuhrer Unter Gluube?? Buckle

Article about: Hi, Anyone know what this is or can provide any info? Was brought back by a vet who recently passed and was in a shoebox for many years. I know it's a SA buckle but cannot find out much abou

A bit of confusion here..Jim ..John said his grandfather brought this buckle back..along with the other stuff..now it appears Bullettoothtony is a collector and the owner ..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Unterfuhrer Unter Gluube?? Buckle
    P
    Many

Bit strange to email guys saying that your grandfather brought these items back from WW2, but don't mention your a collector or WR member, then when you post on here, you don't mention your grandfather, just a Veteran..

?

As a Forum member, perhaps post the very nice buckle in the Classified section here. Seems a number of members are interested.

The Motto reads "Unser Fuhrer - Unser Glaube" - "Our Leader - Our Faith"...
    Glenn

Fritztk,

As you know from our PM's, I'm kind of all over the place with handling the estate & my personal stuff. I also apologized for any confusion AND advised that my name was John (even though my gmail is JimJim - a dumb username I signed up with years ago and can't change) - guess I could delete the account but I also have a joint account w/spouse we use for the majority of our emails and the Gmail is a secondary one. In fact, if you remember, I advised you I was sending you the numerous photos using the Gmail account as it was much easier than PM'ing them here....the uploading process is much easier & quicker to just attach & send via the Gmail.

Oh..and perhaps I never stated I was a WR forum member but that should be obvious if anyone needed to or cared to check my profile. I also didn't know it was expected to say "Hey, I'm a WR member" everytime before initiating any postings - Its not like I was hiding the fact.

And, for further clarification, "bullettoothtony" is just a name I chose to be a member here (and on other sites) as I wanted something individualistic. Also, I hate choosing usernames and just try to pick whatever I can think of that seems memorable. I think I addressed on WR in another post (although it may have been a PM) but the name comes from the movie "Snatch" from a memorable character played by Vinnie Jones. I was rewatching that movie around the time I signed up and used that name.

As I also related to you, while I am a collector, my mother (his daughter) would be the actual owner but she is elderly w/health problems and I am handling all the estate, will, etc. issues.

No offense but you come off as irrationally suspicious even now even though I tried to explain everything to you in the PM & the gmail emails - I'm also probably not the only one here who has a different real name or different email name which doesn't match their WR username (to that point - as we know, your real name is not your name here either). Perhaps it would have been better to stay within WR when I sent you all the info/photos but, like I said, it's easier w/ gmail to just attach and send .

Hopefully what I posted here helps clarify any confusion and again, apologies for same.

BTW - Here's Bullettoothtony:

SA Unterfuhrer Unter Gluube?? Buckle

?

You can never be too careful. Safety is the way to go when buying from strangers in this hobby.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2