Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

ALUMINUM BUCKLES SS Original or copy?

Article about: Good day, i welcome you after long time, friday i get this review. Only for security, please everything is everything about? Thank you for shooting

?

Default ALUMINUM BUCKLES SS Original or copy?

good day everyone, please your opinions, is everything okay?thank you very much
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ALUMINUM BUCKLES SS Original or copy?   ALUMINUM BUCKLES SS Original or copy?  

ALUMINUM BUCKLES SS Original or copy?   ALUMINUM BUCKLES SS Original or copy?  

ALUMINUM BUCKLES SS Original or copy?   ALUMINUM BUCKLES SS Original or copy?  

ALUMINUM BUCKLES SS Original or copy?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ALUMINUM BUCKLES SS Original or copy?
    P
    Many

RMD
    ?

Greetings.....

Have a look at this thread. I believe that the buckle you are inquiring about will be found on page 2 ------------> Buckle and Belt characteristics, originals & fakes

Also, I included some images below of authentic SS buckles for you to look at

Hope this is of some help.

ALUMINUM BUCKLES SS Original or copy?ALUMINUM BUCKLES SS Original or copy?ALUMINUM BUCKLES SS Original or copy?ALUMINUM BUCKLES SS Original or copy?

Quote by RMD View Post
    Greetings.....

Have a look at this thread. I believe that the buckle you are inquiring about will be found on page 2 ------------> Buckle and Belt characteristics, originals & fakes

Also, I included some images below of authentic SS buckles for you to look at

Hope this is of some help.
    This post is of no help because there are no aluminum SS buckles in that thread, nor the others you posted.
    Please refrain from making useless and misleading posts. If you do not have any knowledge on an item, don't post.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

RMD
    ?

While I would disagree that having these variants is misleading, I can see your point as they are not aluminum... So, I'll fix that

.................. Thanks' for the tip.

RMD
    ?

While I provided some examples, it's true that none of them were aluminum. Here are some threads that will better assist you

-------------> Alu SS buckle 822/37

-----------------> Have an SS Belt Buckle, Aluminum. Marked Well but I've had it in my repro pile for 2 years. Want to get a second opinion!

---------------------> Aluminum SS Buckle RZM 36/40: Original?

----------------------------> Aluminum SS buckle RZM 36/38

Quote by RMD View Post
    While I provided some examples, it's true that none of them were aluminum. Here are some threads that will better assist you

-------------> Alu SS buckle 822/37

-----------------> Have an SS Belt Buckle, Aluminum. Marked Well but I've had it in my repro pile for 2 years. Want to get a second opinion!

---------------------> Aluminum SS Buckle RZM 36/40: Original?

----------------------------> Aluminum SS buckle RZM 36/38
    Are any of those links to buckles marked 822/38?
    If not, there is no sense in comparing them either. All makers of original buckles have different characteristics.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

For me the buckle is an original, however prob a ground dug buckle as its not in very good condition
    Ben

RMD
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Are any of those links to buckles marked 822/38?
    If not, there is no sense in comparing them either. All makers of original buckles have different characteristics.
    Ralph.
    ................... I don't know if they are marked 822/38. I'm attempting to help someone get used to doing some research on this forum. But, if you want to go and take a look and let me know, that would be much appreciated.
    Thanks'

Quote by RMD View Post
    ................... I don't know if they are marked 822/38. Take a look and let me know.
    Thanks'
    There are examples of most buckles in the SS EM makers list thread
    Ben

RMD
    ?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    For me the buckle is an original, however prob a ground dug buckle as its not in very good condition

I was thinking ground dug as well. It's just that the others I have seen from a dig are usually in worse shape, especially outside the main design.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast