Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

ALUMINUM BUCKLES SS Original or copy?

Article about: Good day, i welcome you after long time, friday i get this review. Only for security, please everything is everything about? Thank you for shooting

?

thanks, excellent observation. I could never get the true dimensions of this manufacturer

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ALUMINUM BUCKLES SS Original or copy?
    P
    Many

99.9% of dimensions you will find posted in various Forums were posted by myself or were just a copy/paste of them. Since I do not recall having ever posted all or any 822's I am not surprised. But keep in mind those are from MINT (absolutely new buckles barely worn). For heavy worn / relic buckles you should allow some minor variations since aluminum is not very a very resistant metal.

?

Yes you are right! it is a variant of 64.63x 48.31

So, now that you also know it, compare it again to those other 822's you previously used. Any other shorter by 1 mm or more is just a cast fake.

?

Clear, thank you again. Please, what dimensions is aluminum 155/39 thank you

Quote by Huddy View Post
    Clear, thank you again. Please, what dimensions is aluminum 155/39 thank you
    Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums - View Single Post - opinions about a ss-slot

Keep in mind this is for Type 2. Type 1 is smaller but so far there is no reproduction of it

?

Thank you very much for valuable information Jean Pieere What do you say to this assman? It's alright?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ALUMINUM BUCKLES SS Original or copy?   ALUMINUM BUCKLES SS Original or copy?  

ALUMINUM BUCKLES SS Original or copy?   ALUMINUM BUCKLES SS Original or copy?  

ALUMINUM BUCKLES SS Original or copy?   ALUMINUM BUCKLES SS Original or copy?  

Try post #102 of this thread.
    SS Enlisted Men Makers Thread
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Yes, it is. Type 1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3