Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Ss 24

Article about: Got this very nice nickel SS RZM 24 at the SOS. I already owned one but it was a great deal. It was hard very hard to chose but I kept the new one and the other is heading to a new collectio

?

Default Ss 24

Got this very nice nickel SS RZM 24 at the SOS. I already owned one but it was a great deal. It was hard very hard to chose but I kept the new one and the other is heading to a new collection.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss 24   Ss 24  

Ss 24   Ss 24  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss 24
    P
    Many

Hello Kirby,

Super examples of nickle silver SS buckles and congratulations.

For some odd reason and towards which I cannot explain, RZM 24 is my favourite marking on SS buckles and perhaps, more rare than some collectors think.

Attached are images of the example that I hold.

Regards and best wishes,

David

Very nice buckles!

Indeed nice buckles!
    As per my watchings about one of five nickle Overhoffs is a 24, but it's always a matter of chance too, of course.

Quote by Austrian View Post
    Indeed nice buckles!
    As per my watchings about one of five nickle Overhoffs is a 24, but it's always a matter of chance too, of course.
    I think the percentage is much lower

?

Nice buckle David. I have looked at auction results for eMedals, Ratisbon and the archives for German War Booty. With over a hundred nickel SS about half of them were O&C Ges Ges ch. All the other variants make up the other half. All the numbered buckles 24,63 and the different 57 variants are all scarce.

I am still looking for a RZM 36
    Ben

?

The beat up ground dug example JP shows in his Ultimate SS buckle thread is the only known example. There is likely a few more examples but good luck finding one.