Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Two SS Belt Buckles

Article about: Cheers everyone, I just thought I'd post two new SS belt and buckles I just acquired. Both come out of this past SOS. The first is an early nickel SS belt buckle by O&C ges. gesch. The n

Default Two SS Belt Buckles

Cheers everyone,

I just thought I'd post two new SS belt and buckles I just acquired. Both come out of this past SOS. The first is an early nickel SS belt buckle by O&C ges. gesch. The next is an interesting rough condition unmarked steel SS buckle. The story behind the steel SS is that it came out of a yard sale in Texas for $20. Most of the rust is surface rust, which I'm hesitant to clean up because it might be more valuable in its original state. Anyways, hope you enjoy.

Warbuff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two SS Belt Buckles   Two SS Belt Buckles  

Two SS Belt Buckles  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two SS Belt Buckles
    P
    Many

Two very nice SS buckels, especially early nickel one although rusty steel example also has some charm as well. Great find and purchase, congratulations.

Best regards,

Franko

Thanks for the reply. Would it be worth cleaning up the rough SS buckle? I normally don't do that however SS buckles are very valuable, and there is a lot of silver poking out under that rust.

Quote by warbuff View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Would it be worth cleaning up the rough SS buckle? I normally don't do that however SS buckles are very valuable, and there is a lot of silver poking out under that rust.
    Leave it be!..

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Leave it be!..
    Please!

Thanks for the input. I will leave it alone. To me the steel buckle looks like an unmarked overhoff & cie.

Quote by warbuff View Post
    Thanks for the input. I will leave it alone. To me the steel buckle looks like an unmarked overhoff & cie.
    You are right

I agree with the guys of course. Leave it be, please. You can just ruin that buckle if you try to clean it.

Best regards,
    Franko