Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Waffen SS Buckles RODO

Article about: Hello, I've been asked to show pictures of 3 of my Rodo marked buckles. Are they real or not. These are the photos that the seller sent, I am not home at the moment to show my photos.

Ahh Stop Dishing me out!!! it's a nice name and I've done well!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS Buckles RODO
    P
    Many

He uses pics from the web as stated, I found him once using pics I had taken of my own buckles trying to sell a SS buckle, dont believe a word he says and everyone here knows what he is like. One RODO buckle is worth around $600-800 for three for that price alarms bells should be ringing straight away
    Ben

?

I guess I’ll receive one kilo of something LOL

So where are those buckles ...

Yes ..Anvar where are those buckles ...its been 11 days since your last post or just for laughs ...4 pages of this thread has been wasted ?

Need answers Anvar so we know what to do with this thread and you as well.

Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I actually sent him a PM over a week ago asking of his buckles had arrived but no answer as yet, I suppose either too embarrassed or just another fly by member to the forum!
    Ben

Naa he's pissed at me for not delivering! Shhhh!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4