Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

2 x Helmets - KM and Heer - Original?

Article about: Hi all I've been shopping non stop to try and find a DD helmet (mainly looking for a LF DD for around GBP 1000 mark - mid level one) and have come across these two. They look pretty decent t

Default 2 x Helmets - KM and Heer - Original?

Hi all

I've been shopping non stop to try and find a DD helmet (mainly looking for a LF DD for around GBP 1000 mark - mid level one) and have come across these two. They look pretty decent to me and the lot numbers match to the decals etc. Both are priced under GBP 900 and wanted some opinions, these are the only pics available atm but would request more (decal close ups of course) if one/both looked somewhat good to get a decent original helmet in my collection
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 x Helmets - KM and Heer - Original?   2 x Helmets - KM and Heer - Original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 x Helmets - KM and Heer - Original?
    P
    Many

You should start realising that getting good photos and decal close ups is your priority 1. Get them first then start a topic.

Who told you it was a Kriegsmarine? .... that aint gold, but a nicely toned Heer decal in my opinion!

You're probably right - it is advertised as KM but more likely to be a toned heer. It
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 x Helmets - KM and Heer - Original?