Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

2020 German Steel Helmets of the year

Article about: 2020 is almost over thankfully. Hopefully 2021 will be better finally letting us return to normal.. Despite all that has been going on, I have still seen many great helmets purchased this ye

MAP
    ?

Just a little bump. Don't forget to vote.

You do not need to have posted a helmet to vote.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2020 German Steel Helmets of the year
    P
    Many

Bonjour Monsieurs - (Fake French accent and fake moustache) You don’t not know me for I am a Frenchman you see. My name is Pierre LaPadite and my vote goes for La Kriegsmarine Hat by that other nice gentlemen's.

Merci Beaucoup and Auf Wiedersehen

Pierre

My vote is for the breadbag strap enhanced SD helmet in post #48
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

MAP
    ?

Well Guys. This really was a great year and a great thread. Over 6,000 views!

I will give this one more day before I close the voting.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Well guys, as mentioned yesterday, I am closing the voting and announcing the winner.

But before I get to that I want to thank everyone for contributing their helmets. I did not vote. I looked through all the helmets last night and again today and to be perfectly honest I could not pick just one. They all are in their own way very nice, from battle damaged relics, a beautiful Heer cover, iconic hard worn combat vets, a helmet repurposed as a planter all the way to hard to find niche examples.

This year the voting was close. Very close. Even one or two additional votes could have swung it either way. But the most interesting take a way was that so many of the helmets received votes.

So....drum roll ..... The winner is.....the M38 Single Decal Luft FJ.

Yes, it is mine, and I know I will be getting some ribbing from some of you. But I do want to say thanks you.

See the results below

2020 German Steel Helmets of the year

Ha ya saved on shipping!!!

MAP
    ?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Ha ya saved on shipping!!!
    Was sweating this one given that you offered up both my helmets as 1st place prizes! LoL

Only 16 people. This is defintely a niche hobby / passion.
    Z

?

Quote by PaddyD00 View Post
    Only 16 people. This is defintely a niche hobby / passion.
    Z
    I find it hard to believe. You would think this is the #1 area of TR collecting. Well, you can count me in, I have helmet fever now. Thanks for all the contributions and excellent thread.

Good job Mike. We do, however, need an investigation - as a loser in the election I declare that there was tremendous voter fraud and demand that items 20 and 21 be installed as the winners! Jim G.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast