Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

2020 German Steel Helmets of the year

Article about: 2020 is almost over thankfully. Hopefully 2021 will be better finally letting us return to normal.. Despite all that has been going on, I have still seen many great helmets purchased this ye

Congrats Brother..

Well deserved victory...

Best regards

Smitty

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2020 German Steel Helmets of the year
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Zach,

In prior years, voting has been limited as well. Would have hoped for me, but still a nice varied sampling.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by Aldo View Post
    I find it hard to believe. You would think this is the #1 area of TR collecting. Well, you can count me in, I have helmet fever now. Thanks for all the contributions and excellent thread.
    I know there are a lot of people who collect and do not showcase their helmets on Forums like these and maybe one of the Mods would have a better idea. We see the helmets for sale and them being sold. BUT I really wonder how "Big" of a community this is ..... Counting only Helmets here. I dont think its as Huge as I originally thought

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Good job Mike. We do, however, need an investigation - as a loser in the election I declare that there was tremendous voter fraud and demand that items 20 and 21 be installed as the winners! Jim G.
    Jim doesnt cause a fuss that much but I think there may be something to this. So I will say it .... Its the 2021 Champagne Rune scandal all over again ..... Michael offered me a trip to the Cayman Islands for my vote. GASPPPPP

Can't believe this, the guy that organises this, not only wins but has second place as well!
    But seriously.... well done map, two top shelf helmets that any collecter would be proud of.

MAP
    ?

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Good job Mike. We do, however, need an investigation - as a loser in the election I declare that there was tremendous voter fraud and demand that items 20 and 21 be installed as the winners! Jim G.
    ROFL!! I certainly thought they were top contenders.

Actually, I would be happy to open the voting up again but it slowed down and even after a few reminders

To avoid voter "Fraud" I published every name and refrained from voting myself

Quote by Rakkasan187 View Post
    Congrats Brother..

Well deserved victory...

Best regards

Smitty
    Thanks Smitty!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by PaddyD00 View Post
    Jim doesnt cause a fuss that much but I think there may be something to this. So I will say it .... Its the 2021 Champagne Rune scandal all over again ..... Michael offered me a trip to the Cayman Islands for my vote. GASPPPPP
    Quote by Blackdog View Post
    Can't believe this, the guy that organises this, not only wins but has second place as well!
    But seriously.... well done map, two top shelf helmets that any collecter would be proud of.
    Yeah...it does sound fishy...But I've been doing this for 3 or 4 years now and never won...so figured this year was the year to spread some incentives around to ensure I won!

Zach: I didn't say Cayman Islands, I said Jamaica! As in Jamaica Queens!

Quote by MAP View Post
    Yeah...it does sound fishy...But I've been doing this for 3 or 4 years now and never won...so figured this year was the year to spread some incentives around to ensure I won!

Zach: I didn't say Cayman Islands, I said Jamaica! As in Jamaica Queens!
    A Subway Pass? Well..... Ill take it ...congratulations

I find it hard to believe. You would think this is the #1 area of TR collecting. Well, you can count me in, I have helmet fever now. Thanks for all the contributions and excellent thread.
    Helmet fever? Count me in!

2020 German Steel Helmets of the year

All the WW2 German helmets that stayed with me, already sold all the relics i started with, but i have just been collecting for about 1/2 years... if i keep that going i definitly need a bigger flat!

Well done Michael - i'm not too surprised - you were always going to win in one year.
    Two killer helmets.
    Nick

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast