MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

2021 German Steel Helmet of the year

Article about: Well, another tough year for us all but at least we can get another look at all the great helmets we have bought in 2021! So pretty much copying what I wrote last year........ It would be ni

That's very noble Z what a legend you are..........

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2021 German Steel Helmet of the year
    P
    Many

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    That's very noble Z what a legend you are..........
    Haha! That's why they call me Zachy Claus

(Unlike the Mod on here .... "Ebenezer" I call him)

MAP
    ?

Quote by PaddyD00 View Post
    (Unlike the Mod on here .... "Ebenezer" I call him)
    I take that as a compliment! So to live up to that name....lets not derail and lets see more helmets!!!!

(BTW...your still sitting on a milk crate when you stop over in a few weeks.)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Default Still trying

Newest addition and something I was quite scared about getting. NS64 M42. (Chin strap reproduction which wasn't great)
    My small but happy little collection.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2021 German Steel Helmet of the year   2021 German Steel Helmet of the year  

2021 German Steel Helmet of the year   2021 German Steel Helmet of the year  

Unfortunately, I only picked up one (German) helmet this past year.

A very nice M1918 helmet that was acquired directly from the veteran’s family here in town, along with a few other American items. This example is particularly nice because it still retains its original carbine clip chinstrap, a feature that is often missing from these helmets. The helmet remains in wonderful condition, with great paint and an even better liner. I was really excited to get this one, as it came to me fresh out of the woods, and is completely untouched, never before in a collection. Hope you guys like it!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2021 German Steel Helmet of the year   2021 German Steel Helmet of the year  

Zipp from me I have enough.

MAP
    ?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Zipp from me I have enough.
    Indeed you do Rene! LoL

Thanks for all the helmets posted so far Gents. Keep them coming I'm sure there are many of you still out there that have something to post.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Indeed you do Rene! LoL

Thanks for all the helmets posted so far Gents. Keep them coming I'm sure there are many of you still out there that have something to post.
    lost your post on other helmets mate!! not that I have a lot to post there.

MAP
    ?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    lost your post on other helmets mate!! not that I have a lot to post there.
    This?

2021 Pick Ups

Quote by MAP View Post
    Yup Thanks!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast