Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

2021 German Steel Helmet of the year

Article about: Well, another tough year for us all but at least we can get another look at all the great helmets we have bought in 2021! So pretty much copying what I wrote last year........ It would be ni

MAP
    ?

Quote by TheGoon View Post
    It’s hard to say which is the winner, between Frank’s named Luftwaffe with a photo of the owner, your DAK helmet Michael and Jim’s scarce German reissued SSH and the legion Speer lid it’s hard to say.

But since I’m a sucker for reissued helmets I’ll have to go with Jim’s SSH. The DAK is a close second.
    Sorry...getting a head of ourselves here. What I meant was should we open it up for a vote as we traditionally do or just leave it as is and hold no vote?

If the consensus is that most would like to proceed we a vote, I will put a voting structure in place for people to vote on like we did last year. (see post #106 in the link below)

2020 German Steel Helmets of the year
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2021 German Steel Helmet of the year
    P
    Many

Ahhh my bad I see what you mean now.

?

# 67, I think that the new one needs to get a hair cut & a comb with directions on it's use. jmho.

Quote by MAP View Post
    Should we open it up for a vote as we traditionally do or just leave it as is and hold no vote?
    If the consensus is that most would like to proceed we a vote, I will put a voting structure in place for people to vote on like we did last year.
    I think we should have a vote - it is all good fun anyway.

nick

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8