Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Another Neck Stamped Late War M40 Q66 - Mud Camo with a Band for Foliage

Article about: Had this one forever, a combat worn neck stamped no decal M40 Q66, lot # DN586. This one has the remnants of a coat of mud smeared on the shell for camouflage purposes. Also present is a ban

Default Another Neck Stamped Late War M40 Q66 - Mud Camo with a Band for Foliage

Had this one forever, a combat worn neck stamped no decal M40 Q66, lot # DN526. This one has the remnants of a coat of mud smeared on the shell for camouflage purposes. Also present is a band, made, I believe, from the strap of a K98, presumably to secure foliage for additional camouflage effect. Another plain Jane Q66, but this one saw some action. Hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another Neck Stamped Late War M40 Q66 - Mud Camo with a Band for Foliage   Another Neck Stamped Late War M40 Q66 - Mud Camo with a Band for Foliage  

Another Neck Stamped Late War M40 Q66 - Mud Camo with a Band for Foliage   Another Neck Stamped Late War M40 Q66 - Mud Camo with a Band for Foliage  

Another Neck Stamped Late War M40 Q66 - Mud Camo with a Band for Foliage   Another Neck Stamped Late War M40 Q66 - Mud Camo with a Band for Foliage  

Another Neck Stamped Late War M40 Q66 - Mud Camo with a Band for Foliage  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another Neck Stamped Late War M40 Q66 - Mud Camo with a Band for Foliage
    P
    Many

Pack it in Jim, you are simply showing us to many great helmets in such a short space of time!!! You must have a warehouse full of boxes. Another superb helmet my friend, thanks for showing it. Leon.

What's under the leather as far as 75 years of patina from the leather contact with shell ? Ever remove it ?
    D

I'm enjoying this series of helmets Jim. Great looking war souvenir helmet.

MAP
    ?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Pack it in Jim, you are simply showing us to many great helmets in such a short space of time!!! You must have a warehouse full of boxes. Another superb helmet my friend, thanks for showing it. Leon.
    I've always said that Jim owns a storage locker company and uses all the lockers for himself

Jim: Looks great.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

TWS
    ?

Very cool. I agree. Looks like possibly a piece of K98 sling.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."