Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Austrian M34 Double Decal Police Helmet

Article about: The box with the Austrian Civic helmets came out of the storage bin this week. I don’t think I have posted this one before. It is the squat styled M34 shell, of Austrian manufacture I beli

Default Austrian M34 Double Decal Police Helmet

The box with the Austrian Civic helmets came out of the storage bin this week. I don’t think I have posted this one before. It is the squat styled M34 shell, of Austrian manufacture I believe. These might be my favorite M34 shell type. The steel is of poor quality and the shells were cheaply made. I just like the look. This one retains the factory applied gloss black paint, and a paint run is prominent on the rear of the shell. The liner is a rat and the chinstraps are gone to time. What I really like about this one though are the Austrian styled decals - the distinctive Police Adler and the elongated unbordered as party shield. These decals aren’t often encountered. Hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Austrian M34 Double Decal Police Helmet   Austrian M34 Double Decal Police Helmet  

Austrian M34 Double Decal Police Helmet   Austrian M34 Double Decal Police Helmet  

Austrian M34 Double Decal Police Helmet   Austrian M34 Double Decal Police Helmet  

Austrian M34 Double Decal Police Helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Austrian M34 Double Decal Police Helmet
    P
    Many

Nice one Jim! You don’t ever see these. Great addition.

Never seen one of these before. A very interesting helmet. Looks almost like it wasn’t full pressed when being manufactured! I really like the paint runs too! Someone obviously had a case of ‘Whisky trigger’ with the spray gun!

Thank for showing!

Andy

Always see something different on this Forum.very nice Jim and a first also for me.thanks for sharing..........

Jim always pulls out nice pots out of his boxes , makes me wonder about the ones selected not to be stored away in boxes :-)

MAP
    ?

Always nice to see photos of Austrian style decals!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)